Friday, April 24, 2009

more fun with the sun!!!

Joey had so much fun with fa and mamimaria, that day they were out for two whole hours they came home ready for a nap and joey's cheeks were so red and he looked so tired, everyday I get amaze that mamimaria looks so good and has so much energy at 83, she is such a good example for me and for everybody in our family not just of how amazing she feels health wise but how strong she is with the church, she has so much love for everybody. She sometimes has her days and she tell us how lazy we are(truly we are) but who likes to be told that they are lazy? I don't, but even in those days i love her so much and appreciated what she has done for me in my life and what she is doing for our little family, she takes care of joey so godd and I love to have her here for me so she can reassure me that I'm things right when it comes to Joey's things, because she will tell me that me and steve don't bath joey that great she is so old school she scrubs the poor joey like heck, but joey loves it and is good those days that joey gets a bath form her because the back of his hears actually gets clean. Mami maria la queremos mucho y disfrutamos cada milisegundo de el dia, nunca olvide que usted es la mejor abuelita de el mundo.







poor joey can't see anything
Joey and tia Falon




No comments:


Me&Steve

My Blog List