Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter week!!!

My family came to visit for easter and they stayed for a whole week, yes in my 2 bedroom apartment, it was so fun it was like having a sleep over everyday, I love my family i cannot imagine my life without them. It was so fun we were all together like when we were all little. Steve is such a great husband my family loves him, and he is such a amazing person he did not complain at all because we had so mamy people in the apartment, all he wanted to do was to make them feel at home and that really means a lot to me, babe you are the best!!! Te amo tons.




all of the kids with husbands and kids
all the kids with their kids

Vini,mari,me, falon and Ibn


Sole, madian & Joey





1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

You are so lucky to have such a great family..they are the BEST:)


Me&Steve

My Blog List