Monday, November 24, 2008

X-mas is around the corner!!!

Last Saturday we went to the mall and I could not believe that Santa was there already,I'm debating whether I should take him to sit at Santa's lap or not, for those that have kids what do you think is it too early?

Steve, mamimaria and me



Fa,mamimaria and me

Fa and Mami maria



Steve was playing around by pretending to grab Joey by the neck and making him cry, but really he was already crying and there was this lady that was walking by and gave him a really dirty look, people are so mad this days!!!! lady mind your own business cross my fingers hopefully she did not call child services!!

We want to take a family picture for the xmas cards but i think that joey is going to be crying the whole time, We'll see






1 comment:

Abbie said...

I would totally do it. The cutest pictures are when they are babies because they don't know the difference, next year won't be so easy... especially if he is walking (or running like Josie was) and he will book it off his lap.


Me&Steve

My Blog List