Thursday, November 13, 2008

1 Month

I can't believe how fast time goes by and how big my little man is, 1 month wow what can I say?, I love being a mom, after the 1st two weeks of learning the whole breastfeeding art,I think I got it down joey is gaining weight, he is now 10 pounds 4 ounces. Now I can say that so far I love a lot of things about motherhood, of course there are those little things that are not so fun like when they are crying and there is nothing you can do for them but hold them and hope they feel better, just the thought of going back to work makes me have that bitter/sweet feeling, I love what I do at work. But he grows so fast that I don't want to miss anything that he does! oh well life is not always what you want. The sweet part of going back is that I'm going to see my so love friends at work. I miss hanging out in the nursery, so at the same time can't wait to go back!! See you all on Dec the 8th.
















Joey is pretending that he likes the swing but in reality he hates the thing!!









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I can't believe it's already been a month either. I'm glad you are enjoying motherhood so much.

Valerie said...

oh, angie!!!! joey is so adorable! you really have to cherish every moment because they change so fast!!! it will be fun to have you back at work!!! i love the blow out pics....classic!!!

Janice said...

He's so handsome, we miss you at work. You look great:-)

Janel said...

Aw angie, he looks so much bigger and awake. They do change fast! So cute!

Jade said...

angie!!! I miss you! I cant believe its already been a month and you will be back soon. He is so so cute! We miss you!

Karen said...

Soo cute!! Check out our blog!


Me&Steve

My Blog List