Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Steve asked me on Saturday if i wanted my mother's Day gift, ( the reason why he asked is because i can't never wait for surprises) but this time i said no it's OK ,i can wait and i did. On Sunday morning he came in to the room with this beautiful picture of me and joey when we were in the hospital (the day i became a mom) it's so good, he always tells me that is really hard for him to do pictures of people. But this picture is beautiful I love it, thanks so much for such an awesome day!!






4 comments:

Steffanie said...

such a beautiful picture! happy mother's day angie!!

Janel said...

Wow, Good job Steve! That drawing is amazing!

Aimee said...

What a great idea. I'm way impressed!

brunger bunch said...

What a sweet gift! Something you will always cherish. Hope you are doing well with school and everything:)


Me&Steve

My Blog List