Thursday, December 4, 2008

Joey meets santa!!!

So me and em decided to take solenne and joey to meet santa, we know that they are really little but it was really fun for us to take them.

em, sole, me and Joey me, joey and mamimaria

sole, santa and joey


look at santa how lame he looks because this picture was just with my camara we were not going to pay for the picture.

Look again, I decided that I want it to buy the pictures and of course he is looking right at the camara and even smiling how funny what money makes santa do!! but I love this picture because he looks so big and he is smiling I'm very proud of myself I made him smile like that!!!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture is so cute! How fun! Is that at the Draper Mall. I swear that's the same Santa and chair we had when Abby saw him the first time when she was about Joey's age.

Abbie said...

haha the difference in the 2 pictures of joey and santa is hilarious. Too bad santa is driven by money, it just goes to show you money is the root of all evil cause santa sure looks it in the first picture!! Joey is a cutie :)

Steffanie said...

He is such a cutie! I love all of the pics. Isn't it the cutest to watch daddy with the baby. Shadd is the same way with Kenidee. He loves every minute that he gets to spend with her.

Monica said...

That is the cutest pic of Joey and Santa. I can't believe how big he is getting. You look great too. Miss you, can't wait to see you at work.

Janice said...

That's too funny, he looks so cute smiling, the santa looks a little creepy :-)

Aimee said...

Angie he is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is getting. You definitely needed to buy the Santa picture, it's too cute! Hurry back to work, we miss you!


Me&Steve

My Blog List