Monday, October 13, 2008

Labor

] As all of you know I was schedule for an induction on Tuesday 14th but on Sunday 12th I decided that he was kicking me abnormally(whatever that means) so I decided to head to the hospital and told them that I also had a sharp pain on my right side, but I ready did not, anyway I was the only one on the floor so they got me all ready to get check and I guess at that point I was contracting a little so the nurse said that since I was already 5 days over they were going to keep me. At this time it was around 11:30 HECK YEAH my little white lie worked, at this point they were going to star my IV and give me something to get the contractions going and I was brave to go for 5 hours without an epidural but when they checked me I was still just a 4+ so I decided I could not take it any more and they gave me the thing, that is the greatest invention on earth! So after that I went from a 4+ to a 7 +in a matter of 30 minutes and the nurse came after 30 minutes and I was complete and we started pushing around 7:00pm and I pushed for and hour and a half around 8:30 the doctor said that the baby was not coming down and he was also posterior so the words "C-Section" came out of his mouth and they got me all ready for the c-sec I was a little sad but i just wanted him to be ok, so good thing we did because he was 8-11 pounds and I was to small for him so i'm just glad I did not push anymore. The surgery was good no pain the epidural guy was amazing!!!!
Here is me and my sis Falon i was on my side so I'm sure I had my epidural
Me and Steve he was happy because i was not on pain anymore
Mom, Dad, Falon and Me

1 comment:

Monica said...

Ohhhhh, I'm so sorry you had to have a c-section. I'm glad everything turned out well. I;ll come visit you at home. He is adorable. I love the pic with his eyes open.


Me&Steve

My Blog List