Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost done with the Nursery!!

I need to put the crib skirt and get all the junk off the crib.
Steve draw the animals on the frames and I helped to paint one, but you can totally tell the one that i did from the others. I think they are so cute but he says that they look like a 4 year old did them. I love them and I think that they mean a lot because he did them.

We still need to finish some stuff, like the frame that needs the borders I need to hang the little hammock with the stuff animals.








3 comments:

iliana said...

It looks good, so cute, and the drawings turned out cute also!

Steffanie said...

Way cute nursery! Adorable toes! I can't believe how close you are getting to having a baby!

Janice said...

Your nursery looks so cute, hopefully he'll come soon :-)


Me&Steve

My Blog List